Defiant Pro-Aging Launch



Defiant Pro-Aging Launch

Shop Here

Have you heard of Defiant Pro-Aging line? Well, if not your going to want to listen up because this line will defy all odds when it comes to worrying about your age. I’m so excited to start using this  line and my finger will be pressing the purchase button on Friday January 26, 2018 after the launch. I am a 39-year-young lady and I would like to defy my age as much as I can!

Don’t be surprised when you notice the products are more expensive than Perfectly Posh $25 and under catalog. The products will be offered through a line extension along with our typical seasonal catalog. In my opinion It makes sense not to limit the products offered because there is a price cap. Brilliantly, Perfectly Posh will not put a limit on Pampering products when it comes to a good anti-aging line.  I can’t wait to get  these products on my face because not only are they anti-aging but they are also good for your skin while still being naturally-based.

Defiant Pro-Aging Launch

Shop for you Here

What exactly is Defiant?

First, let’s Forget Your Age because who doesn’t want to say Eef’ your age?
Defiant™ by Perfectly Posh is a naturally based, pro-aging line of skincare products for confident women who celebrate and value their experiences more than what other people think of them. Formulated with nutrient-rich moringa oil, each product helps dramatically prevent the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles so women can focus on being themselves instead of their age.

Defiant Pro-Aging Launch

Don't forget to SHOP

JOIN MY VIP group HERE to experience all the awesomeness of the product launch on Friday. Just by Joining you will be eneterd to WIN a New Product.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

About Me
I'm Milisa Brzuska, a PP3 consultant! I joined Perfectly Posh Sept.18, 2013. My youngest son just turned one, and I heard of Posh a few months prior through a friend. My poor little guy was suffering from chapped cheeks and nothing I tried would clear up the redness. My friend recommended the “Healer Stick” and gave me hers to try on my son. Within 24 hours, I saw a HUGE improvement. I was sold as a customer but not committed to becoming a consultant. Fast forward to September, I felt like I wanted to do something flexible, fun and on my own terms. I took the plunge and figured if I failed at it at least I would have a ton of awesome pampering products. Well, two and a half years later I’ve built a great team and still love my decision. I take pride in being a leader and also I love to help people choose a product that they can trust. Perfectly Posh is a 4-year-old rising star in direct sales that wants to see their consultants succeed. I have seen the vision, experienced the effectiveness of the product and seized a positive, successful opportunity. That’s my Posh Story, Lets make yours.
Powered by Blogger.

The ritual

The ritual
I deserve it Posh Mask

Start your Posh Adventure Here:

Start your Posh Adventure Here:
Start your Posh Adventure by CLICKING Picture.