Share the Posh Life



Share the Posh Life

Pampering Packets for new customers that include 7 samples each for just $4. And yes! That includes tax and shipping! Plus, when new customers indulge in 7 samples for just $4, they'll get to choose a select, full-sized product for FREE when they return to purchase.


Share the Posh Life


These sample kits will be available for purchase on MOREpampered.com from August 24—September 30, 2018 at 11:59 PM (CT), or until they sell out: whichever comes first.

Mark sure  you Use my consultant ID if you’ve never ordered from me.My number is 4732

Click HERE for your Samples

Share the Posh Life


The cost of the kit is $4. It includes seven samples, cards, and coupon, PLUS sales tax and shipping all for just $4. They can be paid for with credit card or PayPal.

These kits include:


7 samples of Posh favorites
Informational cards directing customers to product training
And a coupon to return for a FREE, select, full-sized product with any follow up purchase before the end of the day, October 31, 2018 at 11:59 PM (CT)






CLICK HERE TO SEE WHAT PERFECTLY POSH IS ALL ABOUT!






1 comments:

About Me

About Me
I'm Milisa Brzuska, a PP3 consultant! I joined Perfectly Posh Sept.18, 2013. My youngest son just turned one, and I heard of Posh a few months prior through a friend. My poor little guy was suffering from chapped cheeks and nothing I tried would clear up the redness. My friend recommended the “Healer Stick” and gave me hers to try on my son. Within 24 hours, I saw a HUGE improvement. I was sold as a customer but not committed to becoming a consultant. Fast forward to September, I felt like I wanted to do something flexible, fun and on my own terms. I took the plunge and figured if I failed at it at least I would have a ton of awesome pampering products. Well, two and a half years later I’ve built a great team and still love my decision. I take pride in being a leader and also I love to help people choose a product that they can trust. Perfectly Posh is a 4-year-old rising star in direct sales that wants to see their consultants succeed. I have seen the vision, experienced the effectiveness of the product and seized a positive, successful opportunity. That’s my Posh Story, Lets make yours.
Powered by Blogger.

The ritual

The ritual
I deserve it Posh Mask

Start your Posh Adventure Here:

Start your Posh Adventure Here:
Start your Posh Adventure by CLICKING Picture.