NEVER GROW UP SERUM ANTI-AGING SERUM...Why ADD a Serum?

NEVER GROW UP SERUM 
ANTI-AGING FINE LINE FIXER




Never Grow Up Serum is a must have skin care regimen for me. I've used Perfectly Posh, Never Grow Up Anti-Aging Serum consistently for 4 years and I have no doubt in my mind that it has prevented fine lines and an extremely nourishing experience for my face. It's  natural oils, aloe vera, caffeine, and vitamin B3 help to stimulate collagen production, even skin tone, and tighten the delicate skin of the face. 


My Morning Routine always includes Never Grow Up Serum

NEVER GROW UP SERUM 


A good way to describe a face serum is to think of it as food for your face and the moisturizer is the water that hydrates the food for your face.  Serums contain a higher concentration of active ingredients. The Benefit to adding a serum to your daily routine will create an even tone, reduce fine lines, brighten, firm or get rid of dark spots. Why wouldn't you add a serum???

Cheap agents that contain mineral oil and petroleum can cause sensitive skin to  breakout. Serum's are designed to penetrate the outer layer of your skin to reach deeper down. 

People with acne-prone skin need to be concerned with pore-blocking products, serums have a watery consistency—and many are, water-based instead of being oil-based. This means they absorb much faster without any breakout-encouraging residue left behind. 


If your skin is oily, adding a moisturizes can cause our sebaceous glands to go in flight or fight mode and start overproducing oil to try to compensate for what it feels like is chronic dryness. So our attempts to make our skin less oily actually end up making us oilier! 



That’s where serums like NEVER GROW UP ANTI-AGING SERUM,  come in. Far lighter (and faster to absorb) than moisturizer, they keep your skin hydrated without contributing to that greasy feeling. Because you’re keeping hydrated, your skin won’t overproduce sebum—thus making you less oily in the long run.



NEVER GROW UP SERUM 

Key Ingedients 

NEVER GROW UP SERUM  ANTI-AGING SERUM
ingredients contain Aloe Vera







Fragrance: 
Lavender and lemon essential oils




The point I started this blog entry is because I had a customer concerned about her cystic acne and that NEVER GROW UP SERUM contains Ethylhexyl Palmitate. This agent is known on the Comedogenic scale as a cause for acne on acne prone skin because it's pore clogging.  The best advice is to chat with your doctor if you have questions but always remember that we have many customers and acne prone skin users and they enjoy the products and found that if they used it once a day they had good results but that twice a day was probably too much. 

So that may help customers whom may question a serum going forward. As in just because it says it's bad for acne skin doesn't mean it is 100% out, it just means you may modify how to use it compared to a person with regular skin.


If you have questions regarding product ingredients these two websites are great. 

Environmental: http://www.ewg.org







Check out our Clean Beauty  Product Line HERE:















0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

About Me
I'm Milisa Brzuska, a PP3 consultant! I joined Perfectly Posh Sept.18, 2013. My youngest son just turned one, and I heard of Posh a few months prior through a friend. My poor little guy was suffering from chapped cheeks and nothing I tried would clear up the redness. My friend recommended the “Healer Stick” and gave me hers to try on my son. Within 24 hours, I saw a HUGE improvement. I was sold as a customer but not committed to becoming a consultant. Fast forward to September, I felt like I wanted to do something flexible, fun and on my own terms. I took the plunge and figured if I failed at it at least I would have a ton of awesome pampering products. Well, two and a half years later I’ve built a great team and still love my decision. I take pride in being a leader and also I love to help people choose a product that they can trust. Perfectly Posh is a 4-year-old rising star in direct sales that wants to see their consultants succeed. I have seen the vision, experienced the effectiveness of the product and seized a positive, successful opportunity. That’s my Posh Story, Lets make yours.
Powered by Blogger.

The ritual

The ritual
I deserve it Posh Mask

Start your Posh Adventure Here:

Start your Posh Adventure Here:
Start your Posh Adventure by CLICKING Picture.